Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Comic Opera Or Greek Tragedy - Why'd Prima Donna Palin Blow It This Time - New Poll
<---- New poll at left. And if La Diva manages to tick any more large groups of conservatives off tonight, less hungry souls than I will have to be on top of it - its time for dinner and a glass of good non-virtual red wine. La Diva's antics rival and even exceed the utter narcissism of opera's most famous Prima Donnas. The list of her jilted suitors so far:
1. Eagle Forum Pro Life Event - 9/08
2. Republican Fundraiser in Orange County - 9/26/08
3. Co-host of Rep Govs Ass Dinner w/ Mark Sanford - 5/8/09 (probably a good idea to blow, in retrospect)
4. White House Correspondents Dinner - 5/9/09
5. Conservative Political Action Conference - 6/8/09
6. Simi Valley Rep Women Ronald Reagan Library Gala - 8/8/09
7. Alaskans For Parental Rights Campaign, ChangePoint Church - 8/27/98
8. Which supporter will get a freshly laid Sarah Palin egg-in-the-face next?
Thanks to RunninL8 for the ultimate "What, Me Worry?" Mad Palin pic - taken from a supporters billboard - we think.
<---- And the "Blow Or Show" poll is still running - you never know with Queen Sarah, she might have just asked Stapletongue to let loose in order to prime the audience for her appearance - a true Diva move indeed.